Haste allows you to accelerate your daily web searches.
- Haste Search Window: Double-hit the command (⌘) key to open the Haste Search Window anywhere, anytime. Enter your search text and select a Custom Search to open the results pages in the web browser.
- Hotkeys: Assign up to 3 Hotkeys to a Custom Search. Once you have entered your search text, hit the Hotkeys to reduce the Custom Searches to the one you want.
- Copy and Haste: Copy text into the clipboard and open the Search Window within 5 seconds. The text will be in the search field.
- Drag-and-Drop: Select text and start dragging it, the Haste icon will show up. Dropping the text onto the icon will open the Search Window with the text.
- On Safari, just select text and go: If you have enabled the Haste Safari Extension, just select text on Safari and open the Search Window.
- Right-click via Services: Select text and right-click on it. Then select "Search with Haste" under the Services. You can also assign a keyboard-shortcut under Keyboard - Shortcuts - Services in the System Preferences.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.