Developer website: Sinusoid Pty Ltd
VideoSpeak allows you to easily add synthesized speech audio tracks to existing videos and movies. Its simple operation allows a voice-over without the use of a microphone or other audio equipment.
- How many times have you seen a demonstration or instructional video on YouTube which has no subtitles, and no narration. You are just left to guess what they are doing.
- Have you ever shot a video but then later wanted to add a description?
- VideoSpeak allows you to quickly narrate a video after you've finished shooting it, using high quality synthesized speech.
- Because VideoSpeak uses the built-in voices in OS X, there is no time-wasting setup of microphone or audio equipment.
- The multiple voices available in OS X allows VideoSpeak to easily add a narration with whatever voice you choose, including localized and regional accents.
- With VideoSpeak you can use different voices for each added speech track. You might want to appear to have two people talking to each other.
- A completed video with added narration can be ready for export within a few minutes.
- VideoSpeak is ideal for creating speech tracks on instructional or training videos.
- Narration could be added to give life to vacation movies.
- Novelty voices can be used to add interest to funny videos.
- Using high quality synthesized voices allows standardisation on a single voice for corporate use. Any user can produce a video using the chosen voice, no need for expensive voice-overs each time a new company video is produced
- Fixed issue with spaces not appearing in some OS versions.
- Minor UI fixes
- New features
- Exports now include 3840x2160
- Export in .mov or .mp4
- OS X 10.9 or later