CuteBaby generate Swift models (struct or class) from a JSON string.
- It can detect property's type from JSON, such as String, Int, Double, URL and Date.
- It can handle nested JSON, it will generate nested models.
- It supports Codable from Swift 4.
- You can specify property’s name with Property Map, array’s object name with Array Object Map, or enum's definition with Enum Properties.
- It can also handle array root JSON, it will automatically merge properties for objects in the array.
- It can format JSON with pretty printed.
- It can load JSON from a URL.