Developer website: DeliverySlip
DeliverySlip works from inside your email inbox (O365, Outlook, Gmail). No need to change any of your tools or email address. Secure communication becomes a painless experience for both senders and recipients.
Delivery Slip is far more than traditional encryption. Enjoy ultimate control over your messages with our patented technology. In addition to being safe, you will also be able to:
- Request secure E-Signatures and E-Approvals
- Drag, drop, and share any file of up to 5 GB without clogging your inbox
- Get real-time activity notifications that inform you the moment your message is read, replied to, forwarded, or deleted by a recipient
- Instantly revoke messages at any time, even after they have been opened
- Stop recipients from replying to or forwarding your message
- Add a password for ultra-sensitive content
- Set deadlines on time-sensitive communications
New - Consumer SSO:
- Office 365 & Google Single Sign-On (SSO) is now default for all PRO and GUEST users on all portals with a "Suite" subscription, you can opt out of this feature.
- New users can REGISTER with their email address and choose a password (as in the past), or continue and login with Office 365 or Google authentication. The authentication must be the same email address that was invited to the portal.
- Existing users will continue to be prompted to login the same way, but can seamlessly switch between login methods using the drop list of options at the log in screen.
New - Prime Time:
- View real time tracking activity for all secure messages, files and documents for approval.
- List view and tile view available (tile is the default view).
- Available to both PRO and GUEST users. GUEST users have limited information access.
New - Audit Document:
- Confirm that a previously sent / saved file or document is in fact the original file sent to the recipient.
- Support for both files (secure attachments) and documents for approval (electronic signature documents)
- Use the NEW Audit button to easily and quickly verify a file you have saved on your computer. Ideal for determining whether a document has been tampered with, even years after it has been sent or saved elsewhere.
- Stability and performance increases
- OS X 10.9 or later