xWave generates the signals needed for audio amplifier and speaker testing. The interface is intuitive and provides all of the necessary controls without excessive screen clutter.
- All of the standard waveforms are present - sine, square, triangle, and sawtooth. Frequency range is 1 HZ - 22050 Hz.
- The square wave has a choice of 20 us or 40 us rise time. The slow setting reduces the ringing inherent in a digital filter, while the fast setting provides the maximum harmonic content.
- The Sweep function provides a continuous frequency sweep containing signals in a selected audio range.
- The Burst function outputs from 1 to 20 waves in a repeated sequence.
- The left channel can be switched to a sync signal, necessary for triggering on sweep and burst modes.
- The right channel phase can be adjusted from 0 - 180 degrees with respect to the left channel or sync.
- An important feaure is the Calibration mode, which allows the user to adjust the displayed output voltage to the actual measured output.
- All settings are saved between runs.
- xWave has been designed to be versatile yet easy to use.