EngageX allows you to bring the FileWave Engage classroom experience to OS X. EngageX is the companion application to the FileWave Engage system.
- Share classroom content with students using Macs.
- Direct students to take a poll or visit a site.
- Eyes Up Front: "black out" / lock student screens, keeping distractions hidden during times of instruction.
- Content Management: Engage provides teachers with the ability to centralize course content and easily present it to students in a week-by-week planner-view. Teachers are free to use whatever system they are familiar with (iTunes U, Google Drive, personal websites - anything with a URL) to share content. If the URL's to the content change, teachers do not need to inform students, thus greatly simplifying the task of ensuring everyone is accessing the right content.
- Polls: Teachers can quickly and easily create polls to check for student understanding. These "pop" quizzes can be shared within seconds to students in order to gain immediate feedback and adjust instruction as needed. Student responses are made available to teachers in a way that makes it very easy to identify which student(s) may require additional help on a particular concept.
- Eyes Up Front: With a single action, teachers can temporarily "black out" / lock the screens of an entire classroom of student devices to focus students’ attention on the teacher.
- Messages: Teachers can send messages to selected students in their class. This method of communication enables teachers to communicate with specific students, without disrupting the concentration of other students.