Textwell is a multi-purpose text box which can be used for any writing tasks such as jotting, emailing, blogging, searching, posting to web services, and so on.
- Simply write and read on a plain text field without any functional complexity or visual clutter.
- Modify your text by using actions such as searching/replacing words, inserting specific characters, reordering paragraphs/lines, time-stamping, location-stamping, changing cases, adding bullets, URL-encoding/decoding, escaping/unescaping HTML, making shorten URLs, and so on.
- Preview HTML, markdown, and blog writing by also using actions.
- Search and restore old text from the automatic history.
- Share current text with other devices (including iPhone or iPad) automatically via iCloud.
- Snapshot current content as a special history item which is called "Snap," and they will be shared via iCloud to share with other devices (including iPhone or iPad).
- Check counters for characters, words, and lines.
- Handoff to share content with iOS devices.
- Provides Today widget to preview Textwell content in Notification Center.
- Provides a share extension that can be used in other apps to append some text to Textwell without switching apps.
- Change fonts, colors, line spaces, and some behaviors as preferences.