Developer website: Baguette Engineering
CashNotify lets you monitor your Stripe accounts from your Mac's menu bar.
- Menu bar app: Install and forget. CashNotify lives in your macOS menu bar, so that's one less icon in your Dock. And it starts automatically, so you can forget about it.
- Notifications: Receive alerts for successful and failed payments in your Mac's Notification Center. CashNotify always runs in the background, so you don't miss anything.
- Configurable Events: Decide which type of Stripe events you want to track and get notifications for. It includes captured payments, failed payments, refunds and payouts.
- Payment details: Click on an event to reveal your customer’s details and the fees for this transaction.
- Multiple Stripe accounts: Add multiple Stripe accounts to see their revenue combined on the app’s dashboard.
- Secure: Data comes straight from Stripe to your desktop. No intermediate server is involved. Your Stripe API key is encrypted in your local keychain.
- Easy setup: Your Stripe API key is the only thing required to get CashNotify running.
- Works with any service using Stripe Shopify, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Plasso, BigCartel, Boost, Weebly, and hundred others.
Note: We changed our Apple Developer ID, which means the app certificate signature changed as well. The only visible change for you might be that CashNotify prompts you again to accept rights to read the CashNotify key in your Keychain. You need to accept; that’s normal.
- Fee details - We’re adding fee details on payments and refunds. It’s especially helpful when Stripe converts the amount paid by your client into your account’s currency.
- Excluding fees from the revenue graph - We’re adopting the same "net" definition as Stripe by excluding fees from our graph. The graph now reflects what will be transferred to your bank account.
- Other changes:
- Graphs on 1 and 4 weeks now have the same number of points than similar graphs on stripe.com.
- Improvements for reducing timeouts on slow Internet connections
- Bugfix: Handle zero-decimal currencies
- OS X 10.9 or later