Note: We changed our Apple Developer ID, which means the app certificate signature changed as well. The only visible change for you might be that CashNotify prompts you again to accept rights to read the CashNotify key in your Keychain. You need to accept; that’s normal.
- Fee details - We’re adding fee details on payments and refunds. It’s especially helpful when Stripe converts the amount paid by your client into your account’s currency.
- Excluding fees from the revenue graph - We’re adopting the same “net” definition as Stripe by excluding fees from our graph. The graph now reflects what will be transferred to your bank account.
- Other changes:
- Graphs on 1 and 4 weeks now have the same number of points than similar graphs on stripe.com.
- Improvements for reducing timeouts on slow Internet connections
- Bugfix: Handle zero-decimal currencies