Miya Translate is a fast and convenient multiple-window translator. If you often employ Google Translate, you are sure to appreciate Miya Translate's ability to translate in multiple windows. The hot keys to speed up your work are: activate a translator’s window, create new windows, and launch menu-bar translator - you can do it all with hot keys!
- automatically translate the clipboard
- automatically copy results to the clipboard
- translation using 103 languages of the world
- multiple-window translation
- translation right in the menu-bar translator window
- hotkeys for activating Miya Translate, creating new windows, and launching the menu-bar translator
- creating a new translator windows at relaunch, which is very convenient if you use Spotlight, Alfred, Launchbar, or other utilities to activate applications
Note: You need an Internet connection to access Miya Translate for Google Translate.