Developer website: Olivier Lartillot
PatMinr features four different state-of-the-art algorithms to extract all substring repetitions in a given sequence of characters. The four methods are the following:
- BiDESt is an adaptation of the BIDE method (Wang et al., 2003) for substring pattern mining.
- BiDEStOn is a new online version of BiDESt, specifically developed for PatMinr.
- UkkoClos constructs a suffix tree (Ukkonen, 1995) and selects the closed patterns from the tree.
- ClosUkko is a brand new approach that is faster than the three other methods in some cases. (Scientific paper currently under review)
- New, optimized, versions of the pattern analysis algorithms
- Clearer representation of the resulting pattern tree
- OS X 10.11 or later