TweetTicker (was TweetStream) is a client app which allows you to view Twitter as a news ticker style on your Mac.
- Since TweetTicker occupies a small area on the screen, it can secure a large work area.
- So as not to disturb the work when you move the cursor close to at normal time, the view fade out and disappear.
- Tweet links and user icons can be clicked to open the landing page if you hold down the modifier key you set. You can also click on the hashtag to stream the search results.
- You can select the modifier key from the command, option, shift and control keys.
- You can switch accounts and search keywords at Preference. In addition, it is possible to change the view height, stream speed and view position.