Developer website: Cetus3D
Cetus3D is required for the operation of our 3D printer "Cetus". The software provides 2 major functions: slicing 3D models and sending the data to Cetus printer for printing; and uploading and sharing their 3D models to other people who use the same printer.
- Arrange model on print plate: resize, rotate, invert, move,auto place, merge, fix, etc.
- Setup printing parameter and send the sliced model to printer for printing
- Provide simple preset models for basic modification of existing models
- Upload models to our 3D model sharing platform, the "Moshop"
- Provide tools to convert 2D images into lithopanes
- Allows sending Gcode to the Cetus printer for more user defined functionalities
- Software optimization.
- OS X 10.10 or later