Developer website: The Blue Plum Software
Blue Plum Home Inventory will help you make and maintain a home inventory for any property you own. It lets you organize your belongings in collections, rooms, locations and/or assign one or more tags to each one. It helps you add photos, videos, receipts, manuals, contracts and any other document related to your items.
- Remote data entry from our iOS app
- Name, description, serial number, make, model, year, warranty information, etc
- Item's property location, room, collection and multiple tags
- Purchase price, annual depreciation rate
- Inventory item journals and events
- Multiple photos, videos or any other type of electronic document assigned to any inventory item
- Display item's location on a map (in case you hold multiple properties)
- Track item values, display value history in a chart - filter chart data by multiple criteria
- Item values distribution chart - clearly see your most valuable items. Print or copy to a clipboard any of displayed charts
- Dashboard overview of your inventory value, charts, property locations and upcoming events
- Multiple reports (item list, summary, comprehensive, warranty, photo album)
- Easy to use and consistent user interface
Note: The downloadable demo is version 3.3.1; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 3.3.3.
- Added support for Continuity Camera that lets you use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to scan documents or take a picture of something nearby and transfer it instantly to the home inventory application.
- OS X 10.12