Developer website: The Blue Plum Software
Blue Plum Home Inventory will help you make and maintain a home inventory for any property you own. It lets you organize your belongings in collections, rooms, locations and/or assign one or more tags to each one. It helps you add photos, videos, receipts, manuals, contracts and any other document related to your items.
- Remote data entry from our iOS app
- Name, description, serial number, make, model, year, warranty information, etc
- Item's property location, room, collection and multiple tags
- Purchase price, annual depreciation rate
- Inventory item journals and events
- Multiple photos, videos or any other type of electronic document assigned to any inventory item
- Display item's location on a map (in case you hold multiple properties)
- Track item values, display value history in a chart - filter chart data by multiple criteria
- Item values distribution chart - clearly see your most valuable items. Print or copy to a clipboard any of displayed charts
- Dashboard overview of your inventory value, charts, property locations and upcoming events
- Multiple reports (item list, summary, comprehensive, warranty, photo album)
- Easy to use and consistent user interface
Bug fixes for several reports:
- Fixed the Photo report bug causing the bottom margin to gradually become bigger when making reports for A4 page size.
- Fixed the Item List report bug causing formatting issues if "Show column names" was selected and reports were made for A4 page size.
- Fixed the Estate report memory allocation bug when "Include item photo" was selected.
- OS X 10.11