Developer website: Angel Sola
InkStructure is an application for 2D analysis of structures specially designed for engineering and architecture students.
- Drawing the elements in your structure is a simple process aided with guide lines that appear only when needed. Nodes are automatically added for you
- Which make the definition of a structure simple as it can get. Dimension a structural member and see how the rest of the elements adapt to the change in an intelligent way
- Including European sections (HEA, HEB, IPE, IPN...) ready for you to use. It is possible as well to add custom sections by introducing their properties
- Select the desired nodes and apply external constraints to them. You can remove or edit the constraint at any moment
- Add loads to structural members. You can choose which loads are drawn, therefore avoiding screen clutter. Remove them as you need
- Which display the results in an elegant and simple way. You can edit the scale in which they are drawn
- You can choose your favourite units from both the International and US systems
- Added helpful tooltips for tools. This makes easier for newcomers to understand how each tool is used.
- Improved stability and performance
- Fixed a few small bugs
- Improved instrumentation so that future bugs can be discovered easier
- OS X 10.11 or later