Shutterfly Mac Photos Extension makes it faster and easier to transfer pictures to Shutterfly directly from Apple’s Photos application. This one-time installation takes just a minute or two.
- Launch Photos.
- From your library, select individual pictures or entire Events or Albums to upload to your Shutterfly account.
- With the photos selected, select the Share icon, and from the dropdown, select Shutterfly.
- If you are not signed in to Shutterfly, you will be prompted to sign in with your Shutterfly user name (e-mail address) and password.
- Add selected photos to an album by either creating a new album, or adding the photos to an existing album.
- To create a new album, type your new album name into the "Add to new album" field.
- To add photos to an existing album, select an existing album in your account from the dropdown.
- Click the "Upload" button to start uploading.