Developer website: Alexander Hofstede
DragToDo is a light-weight, low mental overhead to-do-list app for macOS to just keep track of the Most Important Things (MITs). Drag-and-drop files, e-mails, calendar events, etc., to make a list of what you need to be doing right now. It can also be used as a list of temporary bookmarks you want to keep together while you're processing them.
Simple drag-and-drop interaction makes it easy and fast to add new items to your list. No clicking, no typing, no deciding what project a new item belongs to or which priority it should get. Avoid the mental overhead of coming up with yet another "five-word item description".
- Appears when you need it, hides when you don't
- Drag in files, e-mails, calendar items or web links to add them to the list
- Double-click to open the related item
- Drag the icons out to remove the item when it's done
- Added support for colour-coded actions per to-do item
- Note: The way to edit the text of an item has changed: it is now done by clicking a to-do item once to open the labels, and clicking again on the text of the selected item
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 23 Jul 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X