RansomWhere? allows you to continually monitor the file-system for the creation of encrypted files by suspicious processes, RansomWhere? aims to protect your personal files, generically stopping ransomware in its tracks.
- Added process monitoring to:
- Reduce time to detect untrusted processes
- Track children that are creating encrypted files
- Identify trusted processes creating encrypted files on behalf of an untrusted ancestor
- Added processes signing info to alert window
- Added ability to persistently approve unsigned binaries (via hash)
- OS X 10.8 or later