Developer website: Chi Wang
Proxie is a HTTP debugging proxy for OS X. It puts a proxy between HTTP clients and the Internet. After a proper configuration of proxy settings, all HTTP traffic will go through Proxie and be available for inspection.
- Any Platform - Proxie records all HTTP traffic from any Mac, Windows, Linux, or mobile device.
- Body Viewers - Proxie chooses the proper viewers to make it intuitive to inspect body data.
- HTTPS Support - Proxie uses man-in-the-middle interception to reveal HTTPS traffic.
- WebSocket Support - Proxie understands websocket traffic and renders it like a chat interface.
- Support dark mode on the latest version of macOS
- macOS 10.13 or later