Exporter for Aperture is a great way to back up your Aperture Libraries in a format that is not reliant on the future use of Aperture. Exporting will always generate files for your originals without adjustments. Versions with Aperture adjustments baked-in can be generated optionally.
- Exporter for Aperture was designed specifically for Aperture users who have decided to move to Lightroom. With only a few options and a click of a button, Exporter for Aperture re-generates your Aperture Library as a set of folders and subfolders containing your images.
Moving to a photo management tool other than Adobe's Lighroom? Don't worry, we probably have you covered too.
- Export your Aperture library to a set of folders
- Retain meticulously crafted project hierarchies.
- Keep all your metadata including ratings and comments.
- Convert identified Aperture Faces to keywords.
- Original/Master images saved with XMP sidecar files for ultimate compatibility.
- Aperture adjusted images saved as TIFF or JPEG depending on image rating. Adjustments are baked-in the image.
- Exports images contained in your albums and smart albums.
- Converts Aperture flags and color labels to keywords.
- Your Aperture libraries are unaltered and unaffected.