Nano Service Management is a simple service-requests-management software for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). It works with a local database. Every request for service is recorded as a work order in the program. It binds together the technician, based on his work schedule. Each work order keeps records of work and materials, payment of wages to the technicians, as well as the history of all events on along.
- Keep records of requests for service and work orders for the technicians.
- Plan the work of technicians.
- Keep records of of work performed and the money paid for these masters work.
- Keep records of the parts used.
- Search for work orders by name, number, project, status, priority, customer, type of equipment, serial number, and other parameters.
- Maintain a directory of clients, works, parts, etc.
- Get a report on the amount of work performed, materials and money paid for the selected period.
- Synchronize database with iCloud.