Kite brings the web's programming knowledge-intelligently sorted completions, all the documentation, and thousands of great examples-right into your favorite editor. With Kite, you'll write better code faster.
- Ranked Completions Keep You in Flow - Kite's code completions are powered by the best Python type inference engine available. Kite analyzes all the code on the web and gives you fast, smart completions ordered by popularity data, not the alphabet.
- Popular Patterns - Common tasks should be the easiest to perform. Kite shows you how functions are typically used, so you can get the job done without wading through documentation.
- Thousands of Code Examples - Sometimes all you need is one great example. Kite comes with thousands of code snippets not available elsewhere to get you up and running fast.
- Documentation That's Actually There - When you really do need the docs, Kite shows it to you inline-no searching, no downloading, no configuring. And because Kite crawls docs from the web, it has twice the documentation coverage of any other tool.
- For Your Own Code - All of this is available for your own codebase, including definitions, usages, and documentation-even if you're using Django. Kite's private indexing can be configured with fine-grained controls.
- Editor Integrations - Kite has deep editor integration with Atom, Sublime Text 3, and PyCharm / IntelliJ. The Kite Sidebar also supports vim, VS Code, neovim, and emacs.
- Kite Web - Kite's knowledge base is available
- in your browser for deeper dives.