Developer website: MacAppStudio
- Capture your moments - Capture your everyday moments as they happen in your life using the simple and intuitive interface.
- Quick and Easy - Journal gives you the power to capture any moment in just a key stoke or a click. You will never miss to make a note of the moment for want of time.
- Awesome App Flow - Every Mac User has a very busy day and that is why Journal is designed to be simple with an intuitive app flow that helps to get the moments captured.
- Beautiful Editor - Writing about moments is a beautiful thing and it certainly deserves a beautiful editor. Journal provides a beautiful editor to capture all your moments.
- Picture your moment - Journal provides an option to add an picture along with the moment so that it makes it more awesome. The pictures also are shown in the timeline.
- Text Formatting - Journal provides the basic text formatting options to make your journal detail more clear and organised. You can mark the text as bold, italic or underline.
- Instant Reach - Journal is available in menubar always if you enable it to launch on start and can be activated in a single click or configured hot key stroke.
- Gesture Support - Journal supports gestures on both track pad as well as Magic Mouse. Just swipe left over a Journal item in the app to delete the entry.
- Launch on Start - You can configure Journal to launch on start so that the app launched silently and is available instantly for your click or key stroke. Print and Share Print a journal entry or save as PDF in a single click. You can also choose to email a selected journal item and share the happiness.
- iCloud Sync - Access the app from a Mac, iPad or iPhone by syncing the moments using the power of iCloud. Quickly enter your moments from anywhere.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 28 Mar 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X