Developer website: sorakaze Inc.
Hummings is a client with simple functionality that is exclusively used for making Twitter/Facebook posts. It was designed to allow for easy posting using only keyboard operations.
Main Functions and Features:
- You can easily pull up the posting window while using any app through a global shortcut
- Supports simultaneous posts from multiple Twitter/Facebook accounts (compatible with account information registered with OS)
- Supports image posts. You can choose the album to post to when using Facebook.
- Account selection and other posting window functions can all be performed using only the keyboard (naturally the mouse can also be used for this)
- Easily post about the website you are currently viewing. (You can customize the format)
- *Only support Safari and Chrome. But by adding the bookmarklet to your web browser, you can post the same.
- Easily post about the song you are currently playing in iTunes. (You can customize the format)
- Support macOS 10.12 Sierra
- [Facebook] update API version
- Update external libraries
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Version Downloads
- 23 Mar 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X