Pretty Regular Expressions lets you create and test regular-expression patterns in a simplistic interface, which shows you a live preview of the results.
- Themes - Toggle quickly between a dark and light theme, depending on your preference
- # Comments - Support for # comments, which are also visually highlighted in the pattern editor
- Fine-Tune Your Patterns - Various options to help fine-tune your pattern:
- Case Insensitive - Match letters in the pattern independent of case
- Ignore Meta Characters - Treat the entire pattern text as a literal string
- Anchors Match Lines - Allow ^ and $ to match the start and end of lines
- Strikethrough - You can also enable the strikethrough setting, which further enables you to easily determine the text that is matched by the pattern