Space Drop is an essential utility for Mac users who want to seriously speed up their workflow. This app makes dragging-and-dropping files much easier with a handy dock that instantly appears whenever you start dragging a file. It creates a temporary place for you to store your files whilst you navigate to where they need to be dropped. This frees up your mouse and makes the process much more pleasant.
- Add single or multiple files into Space Drop in one go, if you drag in multiple files together, it'll create a stack group of those files combined.
- Allows you to create a temporary storage space for files and folders you need quick access to or need to collate before dragging them to another app or location.
- Add files and folders to Space Drop by dragging them to the drop window, menubar icon and/or dock icon.
- Supports multiple monitor set ups.
- Supports almost every file type and cocoa application.
- Control which apps Space Drop will detect dragging on.
- Customize color, opacity, window position and much more.
- Works with full screen apps.
- Supports QuickLook to preview files within your Space Drop.
- Configure the app to launch when you login to your Mac.
- Toggle the Space Drop window using a hotkey if set.
- Right click on files and select delete to remove them or press the trash can icon to remove all files.