PCalc is a full-featured, scriptable scientific calculator with support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations, as well as an RPN mode, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions.
Includes a Notification Center widget, and support for Handoff with the iOS 8 version.
- Improved support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Added an option to display improper fractions in "Fraction" display mode
- Added a new "Widget" section to the preferences window, with a new option for key clicks in the widget
- Added new key click options, including volume and stereo clicks
- Improved the key click sound playback
- Fixed a problem
- OS X 10.8 or later