Cactus Album makes keeping track of your cacti and succulents easy. Track development of your plants throughout their lives, on your Mac! Whether you're new to cacti and succulents, or an experienced collector, Cactus Album is the ideal tool for organizing your plants, watering schedules, and notes.
- Record details about your plants, including species, age, source, dimensions, and watering needs.
- Select from over 600 species names (with scientific and common names), or add new species.
- Sort cacti by name or species.
- Track watering schedules for multiple plants.
- Track flowering, fertilizing, and other events for every plant in dated log entries.
- Create and edit log entry reminders linked to your calendar.
- Use the search field to quickly search cacti, watering schedule, and log lists.
- Add and rearrange multiple photos per plant and log entry.
- Add text captions for each photo.
- View photos in a full-size gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
- Rearrange photos with multiple selection and drag-and-drop support.
- View the log history for each plant, sorted by date.
- Review statistics for your collection.
- Saves changes automatically.
- Print cacti, watering schedule, or log lists, or information for a particular cactus, watering schedule, or log.
- Database import and export over WiFi to Cactus Album on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Import / export via CSV format to transfer your Cactus Album database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
- Cacti Report HTML export. View your collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your collection for inventory or insurance purposes.