Sound Normalizer analyzes and adjusts media files so that they have the same volume. support all popular video formats and audio formats.
This is useful when you have a lot of video/audio at different volumes, you can use this tool to make everything the same volume so that you don't need to adjust the volume on your media player when listening/watching your media files.
- Support all popular media formats.
- Video formats such as MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, RMVB, WebM, 3GP, TS, M2TS, MTS, MOV, WMV, MPG, DivX, etc.
- Audio formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, AU, M4A, MMF, OGG, FLAC, WAV, MP2, etc.
- High-Speed, Multicore supported.
- Keep all metadata.
- Keep album cover for FLAC, M4A, MP3 format.
- Speed up for video normalize.
- Batch Processing.
- Drag and Drop.
- Keep the file structure in the output folder.
- Automatically send files to iTunes.