CudaLaunch provides secure remote access to your organization's applications and data from your Mac. The application does this by securely connecting to a Barracuda Next Gen Firewall hosted by your organization. An integrated demo environment allows you to try out the application before connecting to your organization's environment.
- Connect to a demo environment to try and test the application.
- Use published internal applications (available in the Apps view).
- Add and remove favorites (in the Favorites view) for items you frequently use.
- Automatically launch and connect Remote Desktop sessions.
- Launch SSL tunnels to use apps on your device that connect back to your organization.
- Users can edit their personal information used for accessing internal applications.
- System administrators are able to enable and disable dynamic firewall rules on the Barracuda NG Firewall