Developer website: Olivier Sessink
Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- Fixed a few serious but rarely occurring bugs.
- Options defined in the language definition files are now translated.
- Various default settings have been improved, most notably the command to launch Firefox for preview.
- The looks on newer gtk versions have been restored.
- CSS can now be compressed and decompressed.
- The installers for Windows and OSX have improvements, and there have been some OSX and Windows specific fixes.
- Character encoding detection has been improved.
- Auto-completion for HTML attributes has been improved.
- The SASS style language has been added
- OS X 10.7 or later