Developer website: Nicolas Ruiz Jr
Tulee Studio uses Haxe, OpenFL, and HaxeFlixel to allow you to export your games to Html5, Mac, Windows, Android, Flash, iOS, and various other platforms!
Create your logic with a visual editor that makes it easy to explore all possible actions. Don't worry about memorizing APIs or managing complex code. Tulee Studio organizes logic inside Finite State Machines (FSM) to allow for easy state changes.
- Visual logic editor
- No coding required
- Create 2D games
- Built-in tilemap editor
- Pyxel edit support
- Spine support (Spine license is required to use Spine features)
- Sprite objects
- Path objects
- Basic text objects
- Create particle effects
- Tiled image objects
- Basic collision detection
- Multiple scenes
- Sprite sheets
- Sprite animation support
- Export game to haxe source code (external tools are needed to compile the game)
Note: The downloadable demo is at 1.2.1. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.4.4.
- Added: Arrow keys can be used to make minor position adjustments.
- Added: Holding 'option' key while editing Tilemap is used for picking tiles.
- Fixed: Tilemap had offset when exported.
- Fixed: Tilemap had "dead spots" after changing dimensions.
- Changed: Position is now rounded when dragging around objects.
- Minor fixes and logic.
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 19 May 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X