Developer website: Laurent Hemonet
Finch for Inbox is an advanced Inbox by Gmail desktop client on your Mac. It's perfect for quickly accessing your Inbox account without ever needing to open a web browser. Full of extra features exclusive to Finch for Inbox.
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar-ready (pro)
- Pretty reader mode (pro)
- Copy/paste image, files, HTML
- Use the Share button from any app and send your file, image to Finch
- Drag-and-drop files in Dock icon
- Fine tune notifications by bundle type (pro)
- New message window (pro)
- Create and save email templates (pro)
- Create and save signatures (pro)
- Unread emails badge in google multi-account switcher (pro)
- 6 themes (pro)
- Finch downloader (pro)
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Now Finch signature selector can change easily your signature. No need to delete the old one to replace it anymore. (pro)
- Option Hide window at startup
- Option Open link always in the background.
- Or you can open link in the background only with command key pressed.
- Option to Choose your prefered web browser to open external link
- Google Inbox is now handling HTML copy/paste natively so we removed our workaround for HTML copy/paste.
- Some UI improvement for large screen.
- Finch account switcher could have a white box for system using "Show scroll bars" Always. (pro)
- OS X 10.11 or later