Developer website: Cheak Kimleang
QuickMenu is a convenient app that lets you build your own menu bar menu to access quickly files, folders, apps and websites.
- Add as many files, folders, websites and apps that you would like to access quickly.
- Sort files, folders, websites into Groups with headings or submenu, making it easier to find the item you’re looking for.
- Hotkey to show QuickMenu at mouse location.
- Personalise the web browsers per website.
- Quick access in full-screen or SplitView.
- Choose whether the app starts at login or not.
- Files, folders, websites are presented with their respective icon.
- Choose icon size.
- View file info.
- Choose among 20 icons to personalise your menu bar icon.
- Add files, folders, websites, apps with drag and drop or files picker.
- Choose the app that will process a folder or open a file. Convenient, for example if you want to process a photos folder quickly.
- Information displayed to create a new Group before adding files, folder, websites...
- More web browsers detected.
- Groups re-ordering could in rare cases lead to a buggy state. Problem fixed.
- Other small bug fixes.
- OS X 10.11 or later