QSEye is an image acquisition program for Quantum Scientific Imaging, Inc. 500/600-series CCD cameras.
- Provides control of camera exposure parameters including filter selection (if camera is equipped with a filter wheel).
- Provides graphical subframe selection.
- Provides visual focusing capability augmented with HFR (Half-Flux Radius) measurements.
- An unlimited number of exposure requests can be submitted for automatic processing.
- Image data can be saved in FITS (Flexible Image Transfer System) or TIFF formats.