Developer website: Redbrick Technologies Inc.
Shift eliminates all that switching between Gmail accounts. Shift into a higher gear with the email client that makes navigating between Mail, Calendar, and Drive accounts fast, easy, and beautiful.
- Easy access, unlimited accounts. You spend a lot of your day checking email, Calendar, and Drive accounts. Stop wasting time navigating between them (and wondering what you're missing!) and get more work done.
- De-Clutter your Desktop. It’s like keeping your room clean. Shift is a handsome solution to your multiple browser, tab, incognito, and logging-in-logging-out nightmare. Access Gmail, Calendar and Drive, for all of your accounts, without the mess.
- Stay Up-to-Date. With native desktop notifications, you can see exactly what’s going on in your inbox, in real-time. Customize notification settings to get all of the reminders you need, and none you don’t.
- All. The. Platforms. Shift works beautifully on Windows, Mac, and Linux - independent of a browser, and grouped by account.
Shift Basic is free to use. Additional pricing info can be found here.
Office 365 Integration:
- Shift now seamlessly integrates with Office 365! Connect your Office 365 account with Shift and become the ultimate productivity master. All Mail, Calendar events, and OneDrive files will be synced across your accounts.
Multi-Language Spell Check:
- Shift now offers spell check in 42+ languages! To customize your language options, head into Settings > General (scroll down) > select the drop down menu and click ‘Get more Dictionaries’ to choose your preferred language.
Get More Shift Done, With Teams:
- Who doesn’t have #SquadGoals, really? We’re pleased to introduce Shift for Teams, the ultimate way to #GetShiftDone, together! Enjoy all the benefits of Pro across your entire organization, team, family, or friend group. Our Shift for Teams customers enjoy all of the great features of Pro, plus consolidated team billing, personalized support (aka special treatment), and team discounts! Tell us about your squad here to get started today.
Reset Your Data:
- This one is pretty nifty. Shift now features an automatic reset button that clears your application data. Resetting application data allows you to change your Primary Email Account. You’ll find this feature in Settings > General (scroll to the bottom) > Select "Reset Application Data". Re-select your preferred Primary Email Account and re-add other accounts if you want to switch things up.
- OS X 10.9 or later