Quickly is for those times when you don’t need a to-do application to set a reminder. Bring it up, set a time and message, and then resume focus on your previous activity.
- A fast, clear and familiar interface which gets out of your way.
- Use colon notation or h/m/s abbreviations to specify a relative time. For example: 3:30, 3m 30, 3.5m are all the same time. Or add the am/pm suffix to specify a time of day. When you’re done, the time becomes a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Make minor adjustments to the time with the up & down arrow keys, by 10-minute increments by holding the Command key.
- Activate Quickly using the app icon, the menu bar or a system-wide keyboard shortcut.
- Use a system alert sound, or add your own.
- Give Quickly a dark appearance to match the dark menu bar and Dock introduced in OS X Yosemite.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.