TransData allows you to know how much data your computer consumes. What is the rate of data packets being transferred(up/down) by your PC. How much total data has been used over the specific interface like Wi-Fi, Ethernet, FireWire, Bluetooth PAN, Thunderbolt, etc. If you have above questions, then your PC should have TransData App.
- Shows network data transfer rate in Kbps/Mbps with up/down speed on your menu bar.
- Display total data used by PC from the start of session.
- Beautiful widget which shows up/down data which you can place anywhere on your screen.
- Gives network name (your is PC connected to) with local IP
- Shows data rate on a graph with respect to time.
- Graph displays real-time bandwidth data at 1-second intervals.
- Refresh rate can be customised as per the requirement in preferences.
- Beautiful user interface with dark/light themes for graph and widget.