With Gpass, your sensitive information such as passwords, credit cards, codes, etc are organized and easy to find - anywhere, anytime. It's as easy to use as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs. Sign in using your Google account and you don’t need a password. Experience how SplashData and Google have teamed up to maximize your security and productivity with Gpass.
- Easy to Use - Designed to be powerful but simple to set up and use. Gets your started in seconds.
- Secure - Gpass is from SplashData, which has been securing passwords and other confidential data for over 15 years.
- Anywhere, Anytime - With web, iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows native apps, everything is in sync. Plus, directly sign in with Google.
- Migrate Your SplashID Records - The 'SplashID Migrate' feature is built on combination of encryption algorithms, including 256 bit AES and 128 bit Rijndael. Your data is safe in transit and at rest with the migrate feature.
- You’re in Good Hands - While Gpass is a new approach to password management for google users, it’s built on our extraordinary foundation of 15 years of password management experience at SplashData.
- Getting Started With Gpass Is Easy - If you use Gmail or any other Google product, you can use Gpass password manager. It’s that simple.