Latinum supports over a dozen regular time based chart types; Candlestick, HLC (High-Low-Close), Heiken-Ashi, OHLC (Open-High-Low-Close), Step, Dot, Line, Histogram, Area, Candlestick Trend, Invisible, Hollow Candlestick, HL (High-Low), and Colored Line.
- Includes over 200 indicators such as ADX, MACD, RSI, Stochastic, Bollinger Bands. Also, contains over 60 candlestick pattern recognition studies such as Engulfing Pattern, Hammer, and Three Black Crows.
- Supports intraday data intervals from 5 second to 8 hours, along with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly intervals.
- Select your desired price field to plot, Bid price, Ask price, or Mid price.
- Customize how you want your candles built, choose from Open-Equals-Previous-Close or Open-Equals-First-Tick.
- Draw rectangles, circles, triangles. Draw trend lines, horizontal lines, vertical lines, fib lines, quadrant lines, cycle lines, or channel lines. Draw ABCD, XABCD, Elliot Impulse and Corrective wave patterns. Draw custom patterns with the polyline or polygon tools.