Developer website: AppEase
My World Clock is an easy way to see time of different places in the same window. It lets you access time from multiple location in the form of a clock (both analog and digital) on a simple app layout. You can resize the app window according to your convenience and all the clocks will be arranged automatically inside the app window, given the space they require. All the location and clocks added in the app will be saved in the app and users can start the app from where they left. You can open multiple app window and place them on different monitor with multiple clocks.
- Easy app user interface with simple app operation
- Add multiple clocks by searching cities using the search bar
- Click on a clock and drag to change its place on the window
- Define a keyboard hotkey to open faster
- Increase or decrease app interface opacity
- Find settings for hiding Dock icon in app preference
- Find settings to open app at log in in app preference
- Open app from menu bar
- Add custom title to each clock and save in the app
Note: The app requires a working Internet connection.
Disclaimer: My World Clock was not affiliated with TimeAndDate, which is, itself, trademark.
- Minor bug fixes
- New App icon
- Improved version
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Version Downloads
- 12 Feb 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X