Developer website: iLifeTouch
Daily Schedule is an easy to use personal task management Mac Application. Users will be able to register tasks and events for different dates. This intuitive app has a simple user interface and tracking mechanism that will keep everything tightly organized. It offers a host of colorful icons to represent different tasks and an easy way to mark them as being completed. It comes with a graphical representation of how many tasks that have been entered into the app and how many of them have been completed.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Add tasks from multiple places of the app.
- Repeat your tasks weekly, monthly or yearly at the time of adding.
- Option to hide days with no task entry from Month View.
- Option to mark tasks as complete.
- 90+ task icons to represent your event.
- Color your task icons from 8 color options.
- View yearly graphs and measure how many tasks you have accomplished.
- Initial release
- OS X 10.10 or later