Developer website: Writes for All Inc.
Raw Dog XML Viewer lets you view XML files quickly and efficiently. Viewing XML in a text editor is a painfully slow process, especially if the XML file isn't formatted. Stop wasting precious time! Easily drill through the XML tree using the outline view in the sidebar. Note: Raw Dog XML Viewer is a XML viewer, not an editor.
- View XML files
- Quickly navigate through the XML tree by using the outline view in the sidebar
- Hover your mouse over XML elements in the sidebar to see a tool tip showing the element's attributes
- Selecting XML text in the document will automatically select the proper node in the sidebar
- View XML files that are on the web (for example: you can view the raw XML of an online RSS feed)
- Easily view XML files in a human readable format; simply click the Pretty Print toolbar item to format unreadable XML
- Change the font size in the toolbar
- Choose between four different syntax highlighting styles in Settings
- You can now lower the minimum file size used to determine if XML documents should be paginated in Settings.
- You can now open .plist files in Raw Dog XML Viewer without having to change the file's extension from .plist to .xml.
- When doing a "Find" operation (Command+F), Raw Dog XML Viewer now uses a Find Bar instead of a Find Panel.
- Minor bug fixes.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Version Downloads
- 31 Aug 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X