FlagSwitcher demonstrates which keyboard layout is on at the moment. A large flag image appears for a second when you switch the layout. It is easily seen using side vision, and you know the input language even when typing, without having to look at the screen.
- Semitransparent flag image does not prevent typing or impair text visibility
- Most languages are supported (more than 60 flags available)
- Screen flash option instead of the flag icon. It is also easily seen with side vision
- The flag appears not only when keyboard layout is switched manually, but also when it changes automatically when you switch to another application
- No Dock icon, and resources consumed are close to zero