Developer website: Vanamco AG
With Ghostlab, you can test any website on various browsers and mobile devices simultaneously. Open locally installed browsers directly from within Ghostlab. Use the handy QR code to connect a mobile device.
Start testing in one of the connected browsers or devices. All other browsers and devices will mirror your actions. That’s clicking buttons, following links, scrolling the page, hovering your mouse over special elements like flyouts, filling out forms - you name it.
- Synchronized Browsing - Connect any number of browsers and devices, and Ghostlab will keep them in sync through navigating, scrolling, filling out forms and any other interaction.
- Remote and Synced Inspection - Get to the bottom of any CSS problem fast by inspecting any connected client. DOM modifications can be propagated to all clients - this is synchronized inspection.
- Compile and Refresh - Ghostlab keeps track of changes to local files and refreshes them on all connected clients. If you are using preprocessors like Sass or TypeScript, Ghostlab compiles them for you.
- Added support for full-page screenshots.
- Take screenshots from all the connected browsers and devices at once.
- Added a new QuickFill to repeat the last QuickFill value (e.g., if you have to confirm an e-mail address, etc.).
- Added a better, spreadsheet-like editor for Round Robin Data. Now you can also deactivate individual entry if you don’t need them temporarily.
- Support for Shadow DOM (synchronization, inspection, screenshots).
- Added the new "Allow loading files over the file:// protocol" option to load content from your file system for debugging purposes.
- Export and import site settings: if you want to share your Ghostlab site settings with a co-worker, now you can! Click "Export site settings" at the bottom of the site settings tab. To add a new site based on these settings, click the "Import site settings" icon when you add a new site, or in the menu, click Sites & Import site settings.
- Added support for PFX HTTPS server certificate files.
- Added the possibility to specify a fully qualified domain name for the server and use it for connecting devices.
- Pasting a URL into the A/B testing URLs is now handled correctly to fill out the appropriate URL parts.
- Improved support for Polymer sites.
- Improved synchronization for React.js
- Extended the "disable cache for content with cookies" to include request cookies instead of just response cookies, improving the reliability of this setting.
- Fixed CSS styles not being applied when they were dynamically added through text nodes.
- Fixed a problem that caused pages using Styled Components not being rendered correctly.
- Fixed a problem when rewriting the "integrity" attribute.
- Fixed automatic port selection in the Ghostlab server.
- Fixed port handling in A/B testing (the port of the main site was used when no port was specified).
- Fixed Safari bouncing back to the previous page when navigating in Safari.
- Fixed a problem that caused the Ghostlab UI not to load in rare cases.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version Downloads
- 12 Dec 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X