Developer website: DoYourData
FileAssistant lets you manage files easily. FileAssistant provides real-time synchronization box to help you easily sync, organize, cut, copy and delete your files.
- Drag or add files/folders from anywhere to the synchronization box.
- Quickly visit the original place of the files/folders through synchronization box.
- Conveniently copy, cut, delete the files through synchronization box.
- When you modify your files or folders, it will sync with the synchronization box automatically. More Features for File Management.
- Support to both drag files and add files.
- Sort the files by add time, name, size, type.
- Cut-paste or copy-paste the files to anywhere you want.
- Support to cut/copy/delete files/folders in batches.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Newly support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Fix minor bugs.
- OS X 10.6 or later