Developer website: einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Achroma is an image manipulation tool that lets user remove colors from their images by providing two conversion modes. User may select from a set of preset color ranges or create their own collection of user-defined color ranges for processing. Achroma also lets users export images in a variety of formats, create interactive slideshows and share images using various internet services.
- Interoperability: Drag'n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Achroma to your application or the Finder.
- Simple Mode: Choose from seven preset color ranges to control the hues that will be removed from your image.
- Output Preview: Toggle between the original and processed image to compare the differences between images.
- Printing: Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
- Exporting: Create new images using a background process while you continue to work on other projects.
- Advanced Mode: Use hue-specific controls to create an array of color ranges to process your images.
- Sharing: Share images with local applications or Facebook, Twitter and other popular internet services.
- Slide Shows: Create an interactive slide show presentation using your processed output images.
- Initial release
- OS X 10.11 or later