Developer website: Foil, Graphics, & More
Desktop Blurrifier exists for one reason: to make your desktop pictures blurry so you can see your icons easier! And it keeps you focussed on work with less "desktop distraction". Everyone keeps a bunch of icons on their desktop, and it’s a lot easier to see what they are if your desktop picture isn’t noisy, busy, or complex. A slightly blurry desktop makes icons pop out.
- Desktop Blurrifier lets you apply a gaussian blur to an image and then set it to the desktop.
- Scale the image up or down
- Adjust the saturation
- Change the exposure (lightness/darkness)
- Colorize to be monochrome
- Set a background color for transparent images
- Adjust the image position
- Restored drag and drop of images onto dock icon.
- OS X 10.9 or later