Developer website: Meldora Inc.
Melobase is a client-server solution featuring a database, a sequencer for recording and playing back music sequences, a metronome with tap tempo capabilities, an editor, an embedded studio offering 128 General MIDI instruments and a drum set, an input from an external MIDI keyboard, a synthesizer, and a mixer with level and balance control. Melobase also provides the ability to import MIDI sequences and also to save your sequences on your computer as standard MIDI files or audio files.
- Fixes the rendering of many duplicate voices with some instruments such as the drawbar organ.
- Fixes the sequencer not being updated immediately after edition.
- Fixes the playback being sometimes stopped when changing the zone channel or the zoom level.
- Fixes the screen not always being refreshed properly in high DPI mode under Windows.
- Fixes the application becoming very slow with Intel HD 4000 or lower on Windows 10.
- Other minor fixes.
- OS X 10.7 or later