Developer website: Ge Zhou
News Center is a straight forward internet information reader, no account login or registration required, and ready for Mac with retina displays.
- Copy Item URL: now you can copy the URL of the selected news article to the system clipboard.
- Open In Browser: now you can open the original webpage of the selected news article in the default system browser.
- Mail This Item: now you can mail the the selected news article with the default system mail app.
- HTTPS Support: start from News Center v1.1.1, all service logic related data communications between News Center client and server are made through HTTPS protocol.
- Added support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Moved the go back button from the Webpage Panel Header to the Outline Panel Header, because that makes more sense.
- Made a few modifications to some UI labels.
- Fine-tuned some UI colors and filters.
- Built with Flex SDK 4.15.0 and AIR SDK 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed the layout problem for the auto fade out TextTip component.
- Fixed some broken feed urls from the built-in recommendation feed list (only new installed users can see this change).
- Replaced some no longer valid built-in feeds with new ones (only new installed users can see this change).
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Version Downloads
- 19 Nov 2016
- Intel 64 / OS X