Server Ranger monitors servers and Web sites for you and sends you alerts with email, SMS(*) text messages, or notifications when things aren't right.
- Any Device - Not Just Ping - Monitor the performance and uptime for any device, server or website. Server Ranger 2 can use Ping for basic monitoring or more advanced testing for websites and email servers. Discover weak spots in your infrastructure.
- Smart Interface - Nodes performing properly are in green. Yellow indicates the node is online but slow. Red is for offline. Only interested in 1 device? Switch to Single Server Mode to reduce on-screen clutter.
- Alert Policies - Server Ranger 2 allows you to decide exactly what policy each server should get. Use an Alert Policy such as Critical, Normal or Unimportant on any server. Or give each server its own custom policy.
- Anchor Server - New in Server Ranger 2, eliminate false positives with the Anchor Server feature. Simply choose any server or website that you can rely on, such as a Google DNS server, and Server Ranger 2 will verify the local computer’s connection with it, before issuing any alerts.
- Logs - Server Ranger logs every response from your devices. Spot patterns of poor performance and print or export the evidence to a CSV file.
- Big-Screen View - Server Ranger 2 has a second window, ideal for a full-screen view, or for a screen on the wall.
- 1 or 100 Servers - Server Ranger 2 can scale from monitoring one simple website to any number of servers and devices.
- Pricing - Server Ranger 2 is a one-off purchase. There are no subscription costs, no adverts and no in-app purchases.
- Monitor any type of server or site - file servers, routers, web servers, email servers and more
- Use global alert policies. Or define custom policies for individual servers.
- Emails, SMS(*) text messages, Mac notifications, sounds, and visual alerts.
- Eliminate false positives - alerts are only sent after a user-definable number of checks
- Single Server Mode
- Overview window - perfect for a screen on the wall or Airplaying to an Apple TV
- Detailed log file with export and print
- One simple price - no adverts or monthly subscription fees
- Built for macOS High Sierra (10.13), macOS Sierra (10.12), OS X El Capitan (10.11) and OS X Yosemite (10.10)
(*) The SMS alerts use the Twilio service and are simple to set up. SMS alerts are optional and costs may vary.